Monday, March 10, 2008

NassbaumOnDesign

The Many Ways Blogs, Twitter, YouTube FaceBook, MySpace And Other Social Media Will Change Your Business
Posted by: Bruce Nussbaum

I personally have never been a blogger until this class and even though I've heard of them it just wasn't my nitch. Although after reading this article I can see how blogs and other social networks are changing how we communicate. I do agree that we're in beginging of a creativity boom that allows us to access tons and tons of information through these mediums. I also agree the the digital world is changing a lot of aspects in our lives that never used these kinds of tools.

Now that we have access to all these kinds of entities it makes me wonder how we ever got along without them. I remeber when e-mail was growing and how I thought it very bizarre, but now the entire world uses e-mail on a daily basis. I think of my younger cousins, who are mostly under ten years old, and how they'll never know of life without smart phones or ever know what a dispoable camera is. Whats to become of all these growing technologies? Its almost frightening yet at teh same time very exciting.

Posted on February 23, 2008

No comments: